James Ulrich, the most successful coach in the history of the New York State Collegiate Conference and winner of twenty straight State University of New York Athletic Conference championships, shares the secrets of his success.
This book contains a wealth of knowledge that will enhance your ability to coach effectively and successfully.
Specific areas include:
- Coaching for speed
- Relationships with your athletes
- Psychology in coaching
- Preparing and organizing practices
- Teaching techniques of your sport
- Conditioning and physical training
- Injury prevention, care, and rehabilitation