Bonnie B. Matheson was the executive director of the Institute for New Medicine at Georgetown University Medical Center. She founded Childbirth Solutions, Inc. (an information website for pregnant women) and later Acquired Wireless Ltd.(an ISP) She is a life coach and inspirational speaker. After she was divorced several years ago, she began to write and speak about women (and men) in the second half of life while juggling other interests, including her five children and twelve grandchildren.
Ahead of the Curve: An intimate conversation with women in the second half of life
Ahead of the Curve is a cheerful and informative book, inspiring both single and married women to enjoy life and not complain about what cannot be changed. It encourages women to make the last part of their lives the best part by being positive and happy—a personal choice that everyone has the power to make
Ahead of the Curve will help you to:
- Stop dwelling on your own problems; help someone else
- Avoid slash, burn, and poison remedies
- Be grateful every single day
- Do something you have always wanted to do
- Have fun and appreciate your freedom
- Take a lover if that will make you happy
- Revel in your hard-won wisdom. Enjoy!