Book Publishing Specialists
Book Publishing Services
Wheatmark can help you write, edit, design, publish, and distribute an exceptional book or eBook.
We publish fiction and nonfiction titles in paperback, hardcover, and the six most popular eBook formats: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Apple iPad, Sony Reader, Google Play, and Kobo eReader.
We help our clients sell their titles on Amazon.com, BN.com, Apple’s iBookstore, and all the other major online retailers. We also support them in their “back-of-the-room” sales and, where applicable, their sales to physical bookstores.
Wheatmark does not publish poetry or full-color illustrated children’s books, except in very rare cases.
Our publishing process is designed to help you create the highest quality book at the lowest possible investment.
Unlike other publishing services companies, you will not find a list of our services and their corresponding prices on our website. This is not because we’re sneaky—it’s because we’ve seen firsthand that well-educated clients publish superior books that sell many more copies than the average title from a competing publishing service.
To help us serve you more effectively, here’s the simple path we recommend you follow to get started working with us:
1. Download your copy of our free special report, The Author’s Guide to Choosing a Publishing Service, and review it.
2. If you like what you read there, invest in one or more of the three services we discuss at the end of the Guide. (There’s an Unconditional, No-Wiggle-Room, Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee on these services, so you have nothing to lose.)
3. We’ll schedule a follow-up consultation with you to discuss the outcome of the introductory service(s) and to answer any of your questions about them.
4. If we both agree to move forward with the project, we’ll create a custom publishing proposal for you detailing all of the services we’ll provide to make your publishing project a success.
5. If you agree that the proposal will help you achieve the goals we’ve outlined together for your project, we’ll get right to work!
If you have questions about any of these steps, you’re invited to call us toll-free at 888-934-0888, extension 2.
Do you have a book to publish? Click here to tell us about it!
Check out what Wheatmark clients say!