The Arizona Center for Innovation’s Incubation Workbook was designed as a resource to help entrepreneurs navigate the innovation continuum—the path from new idea to successful company. It includes content relevant to new technology ventures, practical tools for long-term success plans, and advice and stories from other successful technology entrepreneurs. It was designed as a companion to the programs provided by the Arizona Center for Innovation, but can be used as an independent reference to brainstorm new ideas, organize thoughts, and track progress.
The Incubation Workbook was designed to help new entrepreneurs successfully launch their ventures and provides the tools you need to:
- Develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy
- Identify and partner with your first customers
- Build and motivate a great team
- Clearly articulate your business opportunity: the pitch, executive summary, presentation, and business plan
- Build your financials, seek outside funding, and plan your exit strategy
- Secure your intellectual property