Suzan Oran and Scott Conard, MD, with Nicole Oran
The Art of Medical Leadership: Expand Your Influence; A Guide to Identifying and Moving Beyond Common Leadership Mistakes
Having your medical practice at peak performance occurs when you draw out leadership from each person on the team. No matter where a person is on the organizational chart, they can provide leadership to make the biggest difference for your patients.
- Expand your ability to lead your staff in being an inspired and fully engaged team.
- Interact with your staff in a way that encourages unpredictable ideas and solutions to take your practice to higher levels of excellence.
- Learn how to incorporate a method to track projects and actions so that they fit into the busy schedule of your practice.
- Increase your patient satisfaction scores as you and your staff incorporate these distinctions and rise to a new level of customer service.
- Experience an integrated, cohesive team within your practice, aligned to achieve consistent, outstanding medical outcomes for your patients.