If you are an avid LinkedIn user there may be times when you want to post or upgrade while on the go. Here are ten sites that LinkedIn accepts for bringing in tweets, photos and videos.
1. 23hq – Free to add 30 photos a month. $25.00 a year for unlimited. You can send photos to friends by email, post on LinkedIn and other media outlets. Photos can be private or public as you choose.
2. Mead – a photo site in Spanish.
3. Mobypicture – “Directly share your photos, videos and audio with your friends on your favorite social sites: facebook, twitter, flickr, youtube, and more!” This is out of the Netherlands. The terms of agreement allow them to use collected information to market to you.
4. ow.ly – http://ow.ly/url/shorten-url – a part of HootSuite
5. HootSuite – Message management. “Improve productivity by managing all of your social networks within HootSuite.” Free for up five social media accounts. Upgrades start at $8.99 a month for up to fifty social media accounts.
6. Pikchur – “Upload your photos from your mobile device while on the go, we’ll make sure they get to the right place! WE’RE SOCIAL.” Free service – you can sign up with existing Facebook, Twitter, etc., accounts.
7. Tinypic – “A quick, easy, reliable, and safe way to share images for Twitter.”
8. Twitpic – Share photos and images as they happen on twitter. You can sign up with twitter account.
9. TwitrPix http://twitrpix.com/ – “TwitrPix gives you, your friends, family and co-workers the ability to upload and post photos on Twitter using your mobile phone, desktop web browser or by email. Along with a photo of your choice, you can include a message that will get Tweeted with it.”
10. Twitter – “Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.”