Penny C. Sansevieri is an adjunct instructor at NYU, teaching self-publishing. She is also CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., the leading marketing and publicity company for publishers and authors. www.AMarketingExpert.com
52 Ways to Sell More Books!
With 1,500 books published each day, how will yours get noticed?
If you’re ready to get your book the attention it deserves, 52 Ways to Sell More Books! will put you on the fast track to success.
Packed with handy insights, insider tips, and marketing wisdom, 52 Ways to Sell More Books! is a powerful guide that will not only show you how to save money, but also help you gain the exposure you need to rise above the noise.
Should you do book events? Spend all of your time on social media? Go for a radio tour? 52 Ways to Sell More Books! breaks this down with handy worksheets and a series of questions that will enable you to zero in on your market.
52 Ways to Sell More Books! is the only guide you’ll need for …
- Leveraging local media to ramp up your celebrity status and sell more books
- Jump-starting your book sales and online promotion
- Getting on radio and TV … today!
- Getting book reviews
- Secrets of social media success
- Securing free publicity on Amazon
- Effective book signings
- Zeroing in on your target market
- 3 unique ways to build your book promotion network
- 5 tips to build your own website sales machine
- 3 overlooked venues that can really help you sell books
- Enticing your friends & family to buy an autographed copy of your book
- 5 other formats for your book to attract more readers and fans
- Getting your book on Kindle and other e-readers—hassle free
- Fresh insights into blogs and e-zines